Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to J. Marie Events

 

At the beginning of the year I was fighting to keep my original business name due to the fact that another wedding planner had taken my business name and made it her own.  After many months of going through a ton of paperwork and research, I have finally decided on a new business name…….J. Marie Events.   J. Marie Events is a boutique event planning firm serving the Southern California Area.   I am excited about the future for J. Marie Events.    Welcome to J. Marie Events.  I look forward to working with you on your upcoming wedding and special events. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww..sorry to here about someone taking your name! = ( Great name choice though! J Marie Events has a nice ring to it!! Wishing much success in the future!

    Brittany!

    ReplyDelete